The No.1 Bromley garden maintenance service
Many people like to have a regular garden maintenance service in place to take the pressure of having to constantly carry out garden care services at home their selves. Whilst allot of our work is regular garden maintenance we do also offer one off visits to perhaps fill in for customers that do it themselves or for when their existing gardener is either on holiday or not available. Having a garden maintenance service in place is a great way to keep your garden constantly looking at its best and preventing things from getting overgrown and becoming a problem. Our Bromley garden maintenance services are good for small incremental visits between 1-3 hours on a fortnightly or monthly rotation during the growing season. Tasks that are generally included are:
Outside of garden maintenance we also offer:
- Lawn mowing and keeping lawns nicely edged
- Weeding flower beds and borders
- Pruning shrubs and dead heading annuals and perennials
- Cleaning of fallen leaves and debris form hard standing areas and flower beds
- Generally keeping things in check and informing our clients of any recommendations we may have such as plants that need to be removed improvements that can be made
- Garden Tidy Ups – We can clear any junk that you would like to be disposed off responsibly
- Patio Cleaning – Get your drive way or patio cleaned with our expert patio cleaning service
- Garden Renovations – Bringing garden backs to life with our garden design and renovation service, no hard landscaping needed or materials to be bought in, we’ll make the best of what you’ve already got.
Some additional benefits of our Bromley Garden Maintenance Service
Whilst we appreciate that there are many gardeners to choose from – We tailor our garden maintenance service to suit our customers. Here are some of the benefits of using Green and Tidy’s Bromley garden maintenance services:
- We can offer you a regular visit day and time that works for you, we’ll stick to this and 24 hours before each visit we’ll send you a reminder via email or SMS. This means that you’ll always know when we are coming and can easily plan your day without worrying if we will turn up or not. If you have to leave the house and there is something in particular you want our expert gardeners to pay attention to, then simply reply to the visit reminder email or SMS and this will go directly the your dedicated gardeners.
- All of our equipment is the very best on the market, you haven’t got to worry about us not having the right tools to do the job, or a machine taking 30 minutes to start, we pride ourselves on the care of our garden maintenance equipment and making sure we have the right tools for the job. With this in mind we can carry out garden maintenance tasks in the fastest possible times maintaining the highest quality or work.
- Being a licensed waste carrier means that when all the work is complete we can legally and responsibly take away your garden waste and dispose of it at a licensed recycling centre. This ensures that you won’t have to use more than one company to deal with the work in your garden and therefore once we’ve finished our work and left your property you know that there is nothing left to deal with and no waste lying around for days on end waiting to be collected and looking unsightly.
Enquire about our garden care services
If you would like to get some advise or enquire about using our garden maintenance services then please do not hesitate to contact us any day of the week. We can be reached on 0208 289 5440 and are happy to guide you to the right type of maintenance plan to make your life that little bit easier